06 May 2008

It's official!


I officially received my college diploma on Saturday; it's very nice to have the official document in my hands! I technically graduated in December but, decided to go through commencement this past weekend and I am so glad I did (even though we had to leave our house at 6:45 a.m. to get there on time!)
I am blessed with a wonderful husband who took the day off for the occasion and the best in-laws who got up at the crack of dawn to make the trip to Winona Lake with us!

3 comments:

Jess said...

CONGRATS!!! What a big step! That is so awesome and we are all so proud of you!

jenn said...

how wonderful sarah!!! so glad you are surrounded by people who love you!!! congrats congrats congrats!! i'm so proud! love ya lots...m.e.

Alicia said...

Congratulations! What a relief to make it "official!" Way to go!