
Yesterday after work I took Roscoe for a walk through the park. I usually love to go on walks and Roscoe loves it too. Yesterday's walk was a different story. I was enjoying myself until...I was pooped on by a bird! Yep, that's right! I was walking along, minding my own business when all of a sudden I felt something hit my foot. I looked down and discovered that some bird droppings had just landed on my foot. (I am very thankful it didn't land in my hair!) Needless to say Roscoe and I walked home very quickly and I immediately stuck my foot in the bathtub and scrubbed away.
Note to self...walk on the other side of the lane through the park next time!

3 comments:
EWWW!! That is so gross!! But at least it was on your foot and not your face! :) I hope that doesn't stop you from taking another walk in the park!
that is gross and hilarious!!! walking can be dangerous :):):)
Hey Sarah,
Time for an update! :) What's going on??
Post a Comment