This past Friday after work I went over to my Mom's house to change before going to the rehearsal for Jason and Kelli's wedding. (pics coming soon!) I go into the computer room and close the door behind me, change my clothes and attempt to leave the room...only I can't open the door. It is then that I realize the door knob is broken...and I panic! I was the only person at the house, there was no phone in the room, and the closest neighbor is, well, not close enough to hear me scream.
I realized that the only way out of the room was to bust out the screen and exit through the window and I'm sure that would have been a sight to see! As I jumped out of the window, I managed to jump into a tree and scraped up my arm and back...not bad but enough to be annoying and look like I was attacked by a cat or something!
This was NOT a good way to turn 28..but at least I was able to pick up Jamie on time and make it to the rehearsal EARLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ha ha!!! that was a great story! and i am glad you survived :). what a great laugh...ha ha! i sure can't wait to see the wedding pics!!! love ya lots..m.e.
Oh my goodness, Sarah. I wonder what the neighbors thought. That is so funny! At least you were on the first floor! :)
Post a Comment