03 July 2008

Mr. and Mrs. "The King."

This past weekend, Chris and I were honored to be a part of Jason and Kelli's wedding. It was a beautiful day; God was glorified and His presence was evident throughout the day! Jason and Kelli, Chris and I are blessed by your friendship and we wish you a lifetime of happiness as you begin your life together. After all, Chris and I have you two to thank for introducing us!! Many blessings to you both!







John 15:12: "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."


4 comments:

DOWNLOAD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenn said...

oh how i wish i could have been there! thanks so much for sharing the pictures!!! love ya lots..m.e.

Jess said...

I sure wish I didn't miss it, but it looked like an amazing day! Kelli looked wonderful and so did you all!!!

Alicia said...

Congrats to Kelli and Jason! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!!