*We rang in 2010 enjoying time with the Slager family. We played games, enjoyed a Champagne toast at midnight, played in the snow and just enjoyed being together with family.
*We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary by enjoying dinner at the Bone Fish with my sister and brother-in-law. I know, I know, anniversary dinner with other people?! We don't get to do that often with my sister so we decided to take advantage of the opportunity.
*We celebrated Chris' birthday both with friends and with our parents. Chris enjoyed his first 1 hour massage as a surprise birthday present!
*We saw Avatar (though not in 3D which we hear was the way to go...oops!)
*I (Sarah) took a step outside of my comfort zone to try Zumba...not something I would ordinarily try but I LOVED it! It was so much fun and if anyone wants to go with me sometime please let me k
now! If I can do it, ANYONE can!*Probably the most exciting event this month for us occurred yesterday. We helped Jackie Walorski kick off her run for the Indiana 2nd District Congressional seat. Politics usually aren't my thing but, for this I am truly excited! Jackie is someone who stands up for family values, she's a true conservative and she truly cares about her constituents. Chris has been helping out with making phone calls and writing letters to the South Bend Tribune. He got to have his picture taken with Jackie yesterday and was absolutely elated to finally meet her in person! Take the time to check out her website!

3 comments:
Wow, you have had a lot going on! I am glad you made time for us tonight :):) I love how passionate you guys are about politics! You really care about the future and invest in it. And the picture is priceless! Thanks for sharing, I will have to check out her site!
i've never eaten at bone fish. i'll have to add that to the list of placed i'd like to eat! :) chris looks so happy standing next to jackie. glad he got to meet her!
You guys have been really busy with lots of important days. Glad I get to see you at least twice a month at Bible study! :)
Post a Comment