03 September 2011

My Hibernation is Over...at Least for Now.


I've decided I should start blogging again.  Writing is a good outlet for me and I also want to try to do a better job of documenting our lives.  It's always fun to look back and say "Oh yeah, I remember doing that."  So, without further ado...the first new post.

We decided to take this guy (yes Jasper almost ALWAYS has his tongue hanging out of his mouth like this)


And this guy (check out Roscoe's blue eyes!)  This is is scary face-isn't he cute?!



For an afternoon at a local State Park.  They enjoyed some time at the doggie beach, a small hike and some R & R under a nice shade tree.  It was nice for Chris to have an afternoon off so we could enjoy an afternoon together outdoors!

3 comments:

Jess said...

It sounds like the perfect day! So glad you are blogging again!!! :)

Alicia said...

Glad to have you back!! Looks like a beautiful day.

Jessica said...

welcome back! :) i was just thinking about you...did you ever attempt the paint chip canvas????