16 September 2011

A Bullet Point Update

I know I said I was back...and I am.  I thought I would have time to update more frequently but, as of yet that just hasn't happened.  I also like fun posts with lots of pictures but, that hasn't happened either.  This is what has been going on in our lives as of late.

  • I joined up with a group of people at GCC to walk through the "Experiencing God" study.  I love it so far and the people at my table are wonderful.
  • Chris is otherwise occupied in another part of our great state currently for his 2 week (turned into 18 days) training with the Guard.  Yes, he joined the military...again.  We'll see how he likes it and go from there.
  • I am going to India in December on a missions trip with a group from GCC and we had our first team meeting last weekend.  It's going to be a great experience.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how God brings everything together.  You can read a little bit about GCC's work in India here.
  • Roscoe and Jasper have been enjoying some time at my Mom's house.  I've been doing some painting and re-decorating while Chris has been at training.  It's easier to do things without having 2 dogs under my feet.  I WILL post pictures once the room is complete.
  • The Superchargers are NOT off to a great start this fantasy football season and I am HOPING that turns around quickly.  I don't really want a repeat of last season.  If they don't step it up they may have to fire their coach. :)
Well thank you for tuning in to this update for a quick glimpse into my life as of late!  Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love the bullet points! It seems like you have a lot going on! The mission trip sounds incredible!! The superchargers will make a come back :) They better not fire their coach!! :) You are beating my 27 pts right now...blah!

Jennifer M.E. said...

This is a great update!!! And such exciting things going on in your life right now!!! whew! I love it! And you are welcome for that win against me this week. But no need to add that to your update next week ;). x

Alicia said...

Sounds like you have a lot of great things going on. What room are you working on?