25 October 2011

October is Almost Over Already?!!

I can't believe that October is almost over already! Where has the time gone? I'm convinced that the older I get the quicker time passes by! Can I also just say that I'm not a fan of driving to work in the mornings when it's still dark outside. I don't know if I'd be able to function on these mornings without my coffee!

What have we been up to? Well, I have been busy preparing for my upcoming missions trip to India-so excited (and maybe a little nervous). I am clinging to Ephesians 3:20: "God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine." Chris has been adjusting to his new work schedule and working on our bathroom remodel.

We did get to enjoy picking pumpkins at the pumpkin patch near our house last weekend. I felt like a kid-it was great!! We'll be carving them this week sometime and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

On a serious note, isn't fall a beautiful season?? We serve a God who loves to bless us with such a beautiful time of year-isn't He wonderful?! I love the colors of fall-especially the leaves as they change colors! Fall also brings sweatshirt and jeans weather, salted carmel hot chocolate from Starbucks and of course FOOTBALL (Go Irish!).

And now...for a few pictures :)


5 comments:

Jess said...

Ok, is that a cake that you made? It looks like ice cream goodness! :) Love reading your posts and so excited about your trip!!!! And most important, GOD IS INCREDIBLE :)

Alicia said...

I agree! Time does go by faster and faster. I was going to comment on the cake too, but I see Jess beat me to it!! It looks delicious! Sounds like you are enjoying the season.

Jessica said...

i'm excited for your trip! i can't wait to hear about it. and that picture of your dogs is adorable...and i don't even like dogs! :)

Jennifer said...

Okay, so I loved this blog and am super excited about India!!! I wish I was coming with you or could meet up with you!!! How incredible that would be!!! Anyway, I digress, I also wanted to say that you can't post such awesome fotos. I don't like sweets really, but that cake looked scrumptious!!! Miss and love you friend! x

Sarah said...

I wish I could say that's ice cream but, it isn't :( My brother made that cake for a co-worker's birthday. It's buttercream frosting. It was delicious!!!