Like the song says, she works hard for her money. A good thing too because I can't work to buy my own food or shelter. She is always there for me. She gives me treats, pets me, baths me when I roll around in dead fish or cow poop, and when Chris is at work--she keeps me company because I get so sad. I really love my alone time with Sarah because she makes it all about me! After all, is that not the purpose of life?
Now, for the skeptical blog reader out there I can also provide proof. That's right, I have pictures. So here are some of my favorites.
This is Sarah and I walking along the St. Joseph River. This is one of my favorite walking routes because it combines the beauty of Gods creation with the beauty of mans. The route is easy on my short legs, it is very peaceful, and we get to meet friendly people and sometimes other dogs.
All in all...I rate it a 4 out of 5 paws.
This is my friend Max. Max lives with grandma Cheryl and grandpa Kevin. Every so often Max gets to comes and spend a week with me. One of our favorite things to do is form a congo line with Sarah. How? Easy. Sarah will be walking around the house and I will bite and hold onto her pant leg. Max then bites and holds onto my tail. Sarah then drags her leg around pulling us from side to side. It is a lot of fun and I imagine it is as close to water skiing as I will ever get.
Speaking of
boating, I was able to go out with the grandparents on their boat this year. Not only have I never been on a boat but, I am not the biggest fan of water. However, I decided to brave it and you know what? I loved it! The wind whipping through my fur, water splashing on my face, what fun. I admit, I was scared at the thought of boating but Sarah would have none of it. She said she had confidence in me and that encouragement was all I needed.

3 comments:
That post rocked! Sarah is great!!! The pictures were perfect!
i think sarah is pretty awesome too!!! loved this post!!! and the pictures really told the story ;). too cute!!! what a great start to my tuesday :). love ya lots..m.e.
Wow, Roscoe you are sure one lucky dog with 2 great owners! :)
Post a Comment