22 September 2008

Not Me! Monday.



I did not have a doughnut, cheese puffs and a piece of pizza for dinner last night. (even though I really am "trying" to watch what I eat...and not just as it goes in to my mouth...ya know, eat healthy stuff.) Just like I'm absolutely NOT eating Cheetos right now while typing this post.

I did not "preach" to my husband in the car on the way home from church because I was so excited to read from my super cool new Bible.

I did not wait until my lunch time today to complete my Bible study for tonight.

I did not deliberately try to avoid someone while at the apple festival yesterday by walking on the other side of Chris and trying to hide my face so this person wouldn't see me. So what if I'm "creeped out" by this person, I would NEVER do that. (It's none of you so don't worry.)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You've gotta love Mondays...ok not really, but it is always a good feeling when you get another Monday under your belt. And it always helps when you know a bible study is scheduled for that evening (I did mine yesterday afternoon! :))

jenn said...

ha ha, this post made me smile and share those cheetos with me :). love ya lots..m.e.

Jess said...

This post cracked me up! I was wondering why you were walking weird at the Apple Festival when I saw you...now I know...KIDDING :)