10 December 2008

Favorites!

I'm in a good mood today and thought...why not share some of my favorite things. (I got this idea from a friend...thanks Megan!) So here goes...a little more insight into the "world of Sarah."

Beverages:
1. Starbucks non-fat Carmel Macchiato
2. Tabor Hill white wine
3. good ole H2O

Food:
1. Mashed Potatoes!!!
2. Homemade Pot Pie
3. Cinnamon Rolls
4. Olive Garden salad
5. Chipotle tacos

Books:
A. Fiction:
1. My Daughter's Keeper
2. Memory Keeper's Daughter
3. Time Keeper's Wife
4. Glass Castle
5. The Kite Runner

B. Nonfiction:
1. the BIBLE! :)
2. If you Wanna Walk on Water, you Have to Get Out of the Boat

Movies:
1. The Holiday
2. Dan in Real Life
3. Finding Forrester
4. Finding Nemo
5. Mary Poppins
(Yes, I am a Kid at heart...I love kid movies!)

Countries:
1. Switzerland...lots of WONDERFUL memories there! Plus, you have cheese, chocolate and beautiful mountains to wake up to each day!
2. Nigeria...great hospitality, wonderful people and an eye opening experience
3. South Korea...wonderful cuisine, best tea I've ever had, quite the cultural experience and re-connecting with great friends!
4. Greece--AMAZING food (can anyone say tzatziki, olives, feta, gyros???) + beautiful white buildings + ancient Bible history + it's the Mediterranean, duh! (I copied this from Megan because I 110% agree with her and couldn't say it any better myself!)
5. Argentina...wonderful host family, great dancers, dulce de leche(sp?) and a wonderful week with great friends!
6. Jamacia...my honeymoon at a Sandals resort in Negril...the beach, a butler to wait on us hand and foot, horse back riding in the Caribbean.

3 comments:

Jess said...

How fun!! It is so great to learn so much about you!!!

Alicia said...

What a great idea! Nice to learn more about what you like! ;)

Megan said...

Yes!!! I'm glad I inspired a look into the "favorites" of your life :) Love ya girlie! And miss you too!! Merry Christmas by the way.