03 January 2009

Help...

**Edit...obviously I got my background changed...thanks Jessica!!!

So...I decided it would be nice to change my blog template to something else and it didn't work out so well. I lost all of my links among other things. I re-linked as many blogs as I could remember so, if yours isn't there...please leave me a message so I can re-link to your blog! Thanks!
Thank goodness I didn't lose all of my previous blog entries! :) Anyone want to help me figure this out? I didn't think it would be too difficult but, I guess I was wrong!
Please excuse the boring background while this blog is undergoing a makeover.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i don't know what you were using, but if you see on my page there is a box on the top left hadn corner. it has lots of different choices for backgrounds. then if you click on it, there are detailed directions on how to use it. if that's what you tried and it didn't work...i can give more detailed directions. just let me know!

Jess said...

the new look is awesome!!! it suits you much better :) i hope you get all your links back....mine is there so that is all that matter...KIDDING :) thanks so much for being there on saturday :):):)